- We are Airfox Networks Ltd, a limited company registered in England # 05476612.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- When you order goods from us we need to know your name, your business name, your business address, and your email address. This allows us to process and despatch your order.
- You have the option to withhold other information that is not required for the ordering process.
- We use your personal information solely for the despatch of goods purchased.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, other than for credit/debit card processing and delivery of goods purchased.
- You have statutory rights relating to any of your personal data that we hold. Find out more at the ICO website here.
- You can check or update your personal details by Logging into your account and seeing what is there.
- You also have a right to request to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Please send any such requests to us by using the contact form on our home page at www.gbluk.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Updates to our data policy will be published here. This policy was reviewed and updated 23rd May 2018.
Legal document template provided by Clickdocs.co.uk